The initiative for the construction of the Chamber of Commerce in Skopje (North Macedonia) was given at the beginning of 1933. by members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with the aim of gathering all economic organizations of Skopje in one place, in a common home, in order to ensure their more efficient work. The plot for the building with an area of 630 square meters was bought on King Peter Square in the city center, next to the new building of the National Bank, with which the new building of the Economy Hall was supposed to be in height. Therefore, it is envisaged that the Hall, besides the basement has a ground floor, mezzanine and three floors and will occupy a plot area of about 470 square meters. The Hall building was expected to be simple and representative. An architectural competition was announced for obtaining the conceptual solution, at which the first prize was awarded to Milan Zloković. Construction of the Hall began in October 1933. Due to the high cost of construction, the investor demanded that the project provide space for rent on the ground floor and on the first floor (shops and restaurants). Describing the design of the Hall, Zloković states that the building is designed in a reinforced concrete skeletal structure, with a flat roof, while modern construction products will be used in the construction. The modernist-shaped façade towards the square is dominated by a glazed mezzanine frame, while rounding the walls from the first to the third floor, and leaving the mezzanine structure in a constructive grid with pillars, marks the corner in relation to the different façade surfaces of all sides.